Small businesses plan to outsource in order to save time, grow their company, and work with experts across a range of business functions. Mind Shift offers the flexibility to utilize highly skilled talent throughout all stages of the business cycle.
Keep reading to find out about:
- Strategic Business Partners including Pellco Machine
- Our Amazing Talent
- How Mind Shift makes Small Business a focus
Pellco Machine is a family owned business located in St. Michael, MN and is home to a state of the art machining facility. Founded as a one man shop in 1985, today occupy 40,000 square feet and have 28 employees operating 25 CNC machines.
Owner and founder, Randy Pelletier reached out to Mind Shift this spring after he and his son attended an informational session by Connect CoWork for businesses in the St. Michael area. Since then, Mind Shift and Pellco have partnered to bring the competitive advantage of neurodiversity into their workforce.
Our Amazing Talent
Mind Shift is looking for neurodiverse talent in all markets. If you live in one of our market areas, or are willing to relocate, contact one of our Employment Services Managers.
Mind Shift has strategic business partners who are looking for dedicated employees.
Mind Shift works with our candidates so they are fully prepared to contribute through work.
Our Operations |
Focus Small Business
In Jan. 30, 2019, press release by the U.S. Small Business Office of Advocacy, small businesses were identified as “the lifeblood of the U.S. economy: they create two-thirds of net new jobs and drive U.S. innovation and competitiveness.” Small business accounts for 44% of U.S. economic activity.
- Mind Shift brings the competitive advantage of neurodiversity to small businesses across our market areas in ND, MN, WI, and CO.
- Currently, 26% of our specialists work in small businesses, and Mind Shift continues to seek out small business as strategic business partners.
Mind Shift welcomes these new small business partners to the Mind Shift family
Mind Shift has people:
- Ready and able to work right now
- In IT fields, Health Services, Manufacturing, and Administrative roles
We bring the competitive advantage of neurodiverse thinking into the workforce.