Giving Hearts Day is right around the corner!
It’s a special day because it allows Mind Shift to continue its mission to find careers for adults on the autism spectrum. A career offers independence, it helps people feel valued, and gives an opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way.
Please get involved this year by donating, volunteering, and spreading the word! When you support local charities, you support your community and your neighbors.
2017 was a record-breaking year for the people at the Impact Institute, and they hope for this year to be the same.
Did you know that during the 2017 Giving Hearts Day:
· $10, 692, 653 was raised for local charities and non-profits
· 21,816 people donated
· There were 50,920 individual donations made
· The average gift was $141.07
· The average donor gave to 2.3 non-profits
· People from 46 different states donated to Giving Hearts Day 2017
· $2,959 was raised PER MINUTE!
Please mark your calendar for this year’s Giving Hearts Day, It’s on February 8th. The first $25,000 donated to Mind Shift on this day will be matched! That means your generosity will go twice as far.
Thank you to Giving Hearts and Impact Institute teams for your hard work and commitment. And thank you for allowing us to join the fun.