We are so proud of our partnership with Bell Bank. They are not only committed to improving the lives of individuals with autism through meaningful employment, they also are committed to their customers, their employees, and the communities they serve.
Here are but a few of the awards and accolades received by Bell Bank:
1. Bell received the “Workplace Giving Award” from Minnesota Business Magazine’s Community Impact Awards in February of 2017.
2. In 2016, Bell won Minnesota Business magazine’s 2016 “Community Impact Award” in the "Best in Class: Large Company" category.
3. Bell Bank has been one of Star Tribune’s Top Workplaces for 2011, 2012,2013,2015,2016, and 2017.
4. They have been named to American Banker Magazine’s list of the "Best Banks to Work For" five years in a row.
5. In 2016, Bell Bank was named by The Fargo Forum as the Red River Valley’s Best Bank, Best Place to Work, AND Best Customer Service.
6. Bell Bank has given more than $10 million through their Pay It Forward Program.
To learn more about the partnership between Bell Bank and Mind Shift, and how they are using the strengths of autism to create an effective, successful workforce, read the article published recently that highlights the work of Mind Shift Specialists Heather Eichhorn and Ryan Sanderson. The link to the article is below. We are so proud of Heather and Ryan, and we are grateful to Bell Bank for recognizing the qualifications, intelligence, and integrity that comes with people with autism.